Crisp Water Technologies Inc. is the direct distributor for many national & international water treatment companies and factory manufacturers. They sell directly from factory so they can pass the savings to their customers.
Locally owned / fair prices / factory warranty / top quality equipment / state of the art water treatment / years of experience. Water softeners, filters, ultraviolet
Crisp Water Technologies, Inc. represents factory direct companies like Canature Water Group, Ad/Edge Water Technologies, & VIQUA UV- A Trojan Technologies Group, world wide distributors of high tech, high quality water treatment equipment for independent water dealers.
In today’s world the water issues we face are numerous and varied due to the impacts of climate change, aging infrastructure, a burgeoning population, the demands of agriculture to feed that population and industries to supply goods to it.
More people are taking ownership for the quality of the water in their own homes. Investing in a water treatment system is the added insurance you need to know your family is getting the best tasting and healthiest water possible. VIQUA Water.
Our experience in arsenic removal is second to none! We have partnered up with Ad/Edge Water Technologies, LLC, the nations foremost experts in arsenic treatment. Call us for testing, questions, or treatment. Your Montana Ad/Edge factory direct distributors!
WHY CHOOSE AD/EDGE & CRISP WATER FOR ALL YOUR WATER TREATMENT NEEDS?
- With more than 600 successful installations in the last 10 years, AdEdge is one of the fastest growing companies in the water treatment industry.
- In the last two years, AdEdge has implemented over a dozen systems rated 1000 gallons per minute or more.
- AdEdge has been awarded and implemented 12 full-scale USEPA arsenic demonstration projects.
- Over 70% of our new business comes from referrals.
- 100% of systems built in the house are hydro-tested and function tested to prevent start-up delays.
- 100% of survey respondents indicated they would recommend AdEdge to others for their treatment needs.
- Since we have established our leadership position for the contaminants, we most often remove, we are not aware of any independent studies that have shown any treatment technologies outperforming one of ours.
- AdEdge has launched over 100 new products for multi-contaminant removal in the last decade…more than any other firm in the market, with 99% of the products launched still being actively sold in the market.
- Our proposal process enables us to share capital and operating costs which simplify our customers buying process 100% of the time.
- AdEdge has retained 98% of our existing customers.
- Over 99.7% of our water system projects have received state permits.
- Over 95% of our customers surveyed reported that our products and services met or exceeded their expectations.
- Over 95% of our customers surveyed reported that our technical support (both verbal and written) was excellent.
- AdEdge provides hundreds of hours of training on our products and services annually at national and regional trade shows.
- Over 50% of AdEdge staff have technical degrees (Ph.D., P.E., Master’s in Engineering – Environmental, Chemical, and Civil).
Whether you need municipal water treatment, nitrate reduction, or biological filtration, contact Crisp Water Technologies, Inc. your AdEdge technologies rep. firstname.lastname@example.org Ken Crisp cell: 406-544-6815
Ken Crisp / Owner-Manager
Ken has over 29 years professional experience in the water industry and is a certified water specialist & water laboratory technician. He works closely with county health departments, the Montana State Department of Environmental Quality and the EPA on water projects all over Western Montana. His vast knowledge of water is what fuels his passion to help people and communities with their water problems. Ken has a deep knowledge of water and sits on different water boards as a consultant
Kelsi & Giselle head up our office staff. Both are certified laboratory technicians and Kelsi is a State certified water operator.
Harrison is a certified water operator and heads up the Crisp Water service & install departments
Matt is a certified water operator and specializes in public water system sampling and operations & is also a water treatment installer
Crisp Water Technologies, Inc. in conjunction with Water Technologies Laboratory is located at 1709 South Avenue West in Missoula, Montana. We have been in business for over 29 years and specialize in water testing and treatment. We are certified by the Department of Environmental Quality and the Environmental Protection Agency. Our family business is committed to providing excellent service with professionalism to our customers. We are experts in the water industry.
Our services include:
- Public Water Supply management and operations
- Ultraviolet for 4-log disinfection approved by DEQ for public water systems (New)
- Water treatment
- Water testing and analysis
- Well disinfection
- Well cap replacement
- Water system inspections
- Our experience in water treatment allows us to provide our customers with the proper recommendations for their specific water chemistry.